Blogger Layouts

2011年9月30日星期五

No Title

2210 - 2300
i was sleeping
now woke up already__
coz i wanna meet someone on **
someone was promise me..
but someone will do it..??
i don't know..
hope someone won't break the promise..don't make me disappointed..

what the fork..!!!
monkey..don't tell other people about our secret ma..
T_T  monday they will ask me de ..
what should i tell them..??
feel shy la..xDD

lou dao ah lou dao..
you really very **** de lo..
what the hell..laugh die me!!!

the time is over !!!...
is it is you break the promise..??
or is your meeting already postpone the time..??
or....you already forget our promise..??
please don't break promise leh..
i no dare go sleep is because of you..
faster..i'm very very tired..wanna to sleep already..
please please please___
please don't break the promise..don't break my heart__

0 评论: