Blogger Layouts

2011年9月28日星期三

Break Promise =P

27 September 2011

today is my sweet 16__
this year birthday
is most happy
~have a birthday cake
~have 2 big presents and 4 small presents... =D
~my birthday wish has achieved =)

after school time
i saw his wish msg..
i felt so surprise..
i thought he already forgot it coz he was busying __
i wanna reply him msg..
but my hp expired already..
sorry to my friends who sent birthday wishes ...
lalat..monkey..and ah ling__thank you =)

at night
i opened my presents..
thank you pek pek..
gave me a PIG .. '猪~你的鼻子有两个洞~'
thanks for min kher..chun pei..lou dao and lizard
gave me a bird..
actually i dun knw that is what kind of bird..haha
thx for rabbit and lalat..
gave me the cute cute things  =D
i will use it when i change my hp la..
thank you ham luii
gave me a pair of earring..is cute..i like it
thx pei xuan..
gave me the magnet bear..
i will keep it..coz i scare the bear will become dirty if i use..
i love all my presents..
no care big or small..
no care cheap or expensive..
i also like it~~
my friends..thank you very much~


28 September 2011

有时候
我真的不懂你在想什么
你的心
很难看透
喜欢就这样
不喜欢就那样
你可不可以改变一下你对人的沟通方式啊?
不要一直让人搞不清楚

等到我很累了
真的很累
我不知道还能撑多久
求求你  不要再这样对我了
感激万分

0 评论: