Blogger Layouts

2011年11月2日星期三

MIND

i asked daddy
he din gave me permission
coz dad never know u..
dun know u r wat kind of people
i said mummy saw u b4
so dad wan discuss with mum tomorrow
see whether can let me go or not..
i see u like no mind about tis..
izzit is me too sensitive??
or u r not free to reply me??
i dun knw
the conclusion is 
i will give u a sure answer after school
sorry about that

today
i got my sejarah result
y school want to increase the standard
ishhh iissshh iiiiisssshhhh
next, hope can get the bonus marks for mathematics la..
hope min kher can get it too..
god bless us =D
tomorrow have biology class
how many marks i can get leh??
no one will know

finally
my final exam is finished
that means my boring life is started
huhuhuhuuu..
school holidays is near
friends are planning go Penang for fun
hope i can go la..hehe =)
but i'm planning go KL alone
scare scare
but all tis are not sure yet
haiz haiz haiz

no mooooooddd....
coz someone!!

good night larh...

0 评论: